The Fujifilm X Series is highly popular among amateurs and professionals alike, with its great design, features, image quality, and small size all adding up to an excellent experience for a wide range of applications. The X-T200 is one of the most affordable options in the lineup, and this fantastic video review takes a look at what you can expect from it in practice.
- 24.2-megapixel sensor
- Native ISO range of 200-12,800
- Continuous burst rate of 8 fps
- 4K video at up to 30 fps
- Full HD video at up to 60 fps
- Eye and Face Detection autofocus
- 2.36-million-dot OLED EVF
- 3.5-inch 2.76-million-dot touchscreen LCD with swivel design
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Provia, Velvia, Astia, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg, and various monochrome film simulations
Currently, you can get the X-T200 with a 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ lens for just $499, making it a fantastic value and a great way to get into the X Series if you have been curious or if you need a backup body. Check out the video above for Abbott’s full thoughts on the camera.